It's that time of year again! For the sixth year in a row, Boger Dental is participating in the Smiles For Life campaign. Thanks to the generosity of our fabulous patient community, we have been able to raise more than $100,000 for children's charities that help seriously ill, disabled, and underprivileged children in our Plymouth, MN community and around the world.
What Is Smiles For Life?
Smiles For Life is the charity arm of an organization called the Crown Council. The Crown Council is an alliance of leading-edge dental teams that are passionately committed to promoting oral health, fighting oral cancer and serving their communities through charitable work.
Now through June 30th, hundreds of Crown Council member dental practices throughout the U.S. and Canada are raising donations for children's charities in their local communities and around the world. 100% of the donations go to the Smiles For Life Foundation. Since 1998, they’ve raised over $30 million, benefiting hundreds of children’s charities around the world.
How Your Smile Whitening Donation Works:
- Philips Oral Healthcare donates 100% of the tooth whitening supplies.
- Our practice donates 100% of our time.
- Your smile gets beautifully, professionally whitened.
- 100% of your donation goes to the Smiles For Life Foundation to help children’s charities.
Your Teeth Have Already Been Whitened? No Problem!
If you would still like to help support the cause, you can text your $10 donation.
How Texting Your Donation Works:
- You text a $10 donation using the information above.
- The donation will be billed to your cell phone through your service provider.
- Children’s charities get 100% of the money raised.
- Half comes back to our designated charity partner, once we reach $1000. The other half helps worthy children’s charities around the world.
So, Whiten Your Smile & Brighten the Life of A Child!
Ready to get started? Click here to schedule your appointment.